Una banca dati, a cura di Confindustria Lecce, che raccoglie offerte di lavoro dedicate a UniSalento. L'Ateneo non si assume alcuna responsabilità né impegno per quanto pubblicato.Visualizzazioni: 22978
DESCRIZIONE AZIENDA: The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) AG is a company established to plan, develop and build the TAP natural gas pipeline. TAP is responsible for the development and operation of the gas transportation infrastructure from the Greece/Turkey border to Southern Italy. Once operational, TAP will provide transportation capacity that enables interested parties to market their gas on the European markets. TAP will bring Caspian natural gas to Europe. Starting at the border of Greece and Turkey, where it will connect with the Trans Anatolian Pipeline (TANAP), TAP will cross Northern Greece, Albania and the Adriatic Sea to Southern Italy, where it will connect to the Italian gas transportation grid. TAP’s shareholding is comprised of BP (20%), SOCAR (20%), Snam (20%), Fluxys (19%), Enagás (16%) and Axpo (5%). TAP AG has its headquarters in Baar, Switzerland and has several offices in Greece, Albania and Italy. Currently, TAP employs approximately 200 oil and gas specialists from many countries and engages hundreds of contracted service company experts.
SHIFT DISPATCHER - GRADUATE ENGINEER
For TAP’s office in Brindisi/Melendugno we are looking to hire a Shift Dispatcher.Based at the PRT and reporting directly to the Senior Shift Dispatcher the Shift Dispatcher is responsible for operating and monitoring the TAP gas treatment and transportation assets to ensure nominations are safely and efficiently achieved to meet commercial requirements.On engagement, the holder will undergo HSE, technical and vendor specific training following which he/she will be deployed into the company pre-commissioning and commissioning teams in the PRT in Italy but may be called upon to support activities in Greece and Albania on a short-term basis. At the introduction of hydrocarbons, the job holder will assume his/her substantive responsibilities within a shift team as the gas transportation system is successively brought on line to achieve a seamless transition to commercial operations.Key components of the Shift Dispatcher responsibilities are the remote monitoring and control of unmanned compressor stations in Greece and Albania, a border metering station at the Greece Albania border, a pipeline receiving terminal in Italy and a series of block valve stations along the pipeline route. Roles will include assessment and coordination of maintenance response as well as specific duties under the company’s emergency response plan and public communications plan.The Shift Dispatcher is a key member of the TAP Emergency Response Team and as such will participate in ER and Crisis Management Exercises.The station will be monitored 24/7, therefore the role will be based around a Shift pattern to accommodate this
- Executive dispatch, monitoring and control (via SCADA System) of the gas transportation assets from the Supervisory Control Centre (SCC) located at the Pipeline Receiving Terminal (PRT), Gas Compressor Stations (GCS), Block Valve Stations (BVS) and Main Transmission Pipeline to ensure that all daily commercial commitments to Shippers are met on specification, on volume, on rate and on time.
- Ensures that all gas transportation assets within each business area are operated safely and in a manner in line with approved procedures and process parameters
- Performs regular review of control system graphics; checking for correct status, position, element response and process anomalies
- Select and set up process parameters for trending, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Responsible for following correct operating procedures following local and remote-control room alarms initiated by the Distributed Control System (DCS), Emergency Shut Down (ESD) and Fire and Gas (F&G) system.
- Responsible for following correct alarm management procedures and reports including monitoring of temporary bypass of spurious alarm and trip functions
- Responsible for following correct ESD, F&G and DCS maintenance and process override procedures including monitoring time limits on temporary override and bypasses.
- Analyses process symptoms and assess the requirements for maintenance response. Reports concisely on equipment outage modes
- Participate in regular Operator Training Simulator (OTS) exercises, and assessment via operational scenarios to ensure skills and competences are maintained and tested on actions taken to mitigate and control process excursions, emergencies, hazards and interruption of gas transportation.
- Performs as primary Focal Point for communications on process status with compressor stations in Albania and Greece including continuous oversight of permit conditions during maintenance and inspection work.
- Ensures preparation, configuration and readiness of plant systems and equipment for safe start up and shut downs of the processes
- Acts decisively in isolation and blowdown scenarios to minimise venting with respect to specific plant upset scenarios
- Act as a first point of contact and Performs specific roles in ER procedures including communications with emergency control centres in Greece, Albania and Switzerland.
- Ensure own technical and mandatory safety training and workplace competence records are current and in date.
- Participate fully in all site drills and emergency exercises.
- Coordinate with adjacent Transmission System Operators to guarantee gas flowrates and quality targets are met
- Languages:English (advanced level – written and spoken), Italian (fluent-written and spoken) or Albanian (fluent)
A tempo indeterminato